Wednesday, September 20

Committing to lose... again??!!?

Alright, I have to take responsibility for my own weight loss. I know the rules, I have the means - I just have to do it, damn it!!! I will blog my progress and will be accountable here. Starting now.

Although I know better, it seems that a little treat here and there is okay, but it all adds up in the end. And this is the end.... result! I've been trying to loose the five pounds that I need to loose to get back to my official ww goal for a month now. But instead of loosing - I'm steadily gaining! WTF??!!!

I've committed to excercising every day (and I have been, for the most part), and I'm gaining! I do have to admit, though, to a couple of chocolate binges (including my B-day cake weekend...), but I didn't think it would influence me this much!

What's done is done, moving on. Here's the action plan - I'm re-joining the running room (10k clinic again, starting second week of October), and I'll be going to a yoga class once a week, and will do at least a couple of days a week of weight training.

I know the hard part - journaling. I do so well during the day, but as soon as I get home - I just eat whatever I want! Now, is that how it supposed to be done? No! But do I ever listen to myself? NO.

So, I will try really hard to work on that. I will post my journal here, and we'll see how far I'll get.

Oh, well, it doesn't help that I'm sick these days either. I got this cold, and I'm trying really hard not to get worse. And with a headache and a runny nose, I really don't feel like doing much or thinking much. Bleh.. I do feel good, however, about going to yoga yesterday (if only I didn't stop by for a vietnamese noodle soup beforehand! ... and there was a choc. bar too... thinsations, though!).

I thought I would feel better after all that sweating! And I secretly hoped to loose at least a pound! Nope. 146.

Anyhow, here's my food intake for the day, so far:

2p - 1% milk
3p - Kashi cereal
2p - graham cookies

1p - source yogourt
1p - sm. plum & sm. peach (they are really tiny!)
2p - thinsation choc. bar *sigh*

1p - one slice bread
1p - salad
3p - rice and lentils

------------> 16p

No comments: