Friday, April 27

I'm so addicted!

I'm so addicted to stupid F.acebook! I hate it and I love it.

On the one hand, it really reminds me of high-school days, with 'popular' and 'not popular' people, and what-not. (I really can't say that I was 'popular', I'm really really shy, and thus, didn't have a ton of friends). And I'm proud to say that I have only real friends in my "friends" list (I'm all about the quality, not the quantity). So I couldn't care less that some people have over 100 people listed as "friends".

On the other hand, it's a great tool to keep up with the friends you actually want to stay in touch with. It's much better than email, because sometimes you just don't really have anything worth writting about... but on face.book you can just drop a couple of lines, or comment on something - and you're in touch! In that way, it's pretty great.

Of course, I kind of feel guilty turning down friends request of people I don't know, and couldn't care less about... I just know they are adding me as a 'friend' for the numbers... :(

1 comment:

Anne said...

I agree, totally addictive!