Thursday, March 20

thusday (but really it's friday)

I'm so glad the long weekend is almost here!

Although I have to study for my French class (finals next week), I'll still enjoy it. I'll be so happy two weeks from now when this course is done! It really isn't as much fun as I thought it would be... I think next level I'll take at a community centre or a private school, not a college - it was too much info, too fast = no fun! Of course I also realized that I enjoy learning Italian much much more than French. But French is more usefull.... what to do, what to do...

I have a quiz tonight, and I'm procrastinating... I've lost all of my enthusiasm! I have so much that I have to learn for this quiz, so what do I do? nothing. *argh*

I just had my lunch, and I'm craving something sweet. I'm going to have to wait this one out... I did something terrible on Tuesday: we were having our dinner at the crappy cafeteria (with the vending machines around us), and before I realized it, I was munching on a "crunch" bar. WTF? I don't even remember when was the last time I bought a crappy chocolate bar... it might've actually been high school! I blame it on TOM, which was so weird in the first place - it was like 2 1/2 weeks late, with TOM symptoms the whole two weeks. whatever. It's done, and over, moving on.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hope the quiz went well!!