Thursday, January 18

I love clay!

I realized that I forgot to mention the ceramics class that I've started on Monday! I had a blast! It's been a while since I've been in a classroom setting (mmm... about two years), and really long time since I had an art class (around seven).

It felt so good to get my hands (and other parts LOL) dirty. Also, it makes my Monday a little bit easier to handle - you know, it being the beginning of the week, and everything...

I've also started my wedding scrapbook - finally! It has been almost eight months! ***omg! I can't believe that I've been a married woman for eight months! *** I've edited all of the images the way I wanted to, and got them printed. While I was doing that I was thinking that I felt lucky that I could fix up all the little things I was unhappy with (like unflattering shadows, some wrinkles, not mine, obviously, glistening on faces from the flash, and so on). And I feel bad for those people who can't do that and have to look at the pictures and wish this and that was different. Needless to say, it was a lot of work, but everything had to be perfect. And I don't want to rush with the scrapbook either.

So how is this related to weight-loss? Well, I'm trying to find things that I can do that don't involve my weight. I'm spending waaaayy too much time thinking about food, and either at the gym, or thinking I should go to the gym (although I had been pretty good in that department, lately).

I also would like to try boxing. Not to train professionally, :) but as a workout option. Anyone know good places in Ottawa?

No comments: