Monday, January 29

Pay it forward...

My monday started off awesome! I went to Starbucks to get an espresso (I was extra sleepy today), just as I ordered I looked in my wallet and realized that I didn't have any cash... so just as I wanted to say 'I'll have to use debit' the guy behind me says 'take what you need' as he offers me a hand full of change, and then he says 'it's just change...' I was so surprised! And then I thanked him, like, five or ten times... :)

I really don't expect people to be nice (that's what working in customer service for seven years will do to you!), that's why this was extra special... Now I feel like I want to be extra nice to someone I don't know... and I actually have a person in mind! (well, okay, someone that has contacted me, but I don't know them).

On the eating front - still struggling. I'll weigh myself next week, but for now I want to get into a routine with my workouts, so, one step at a time. Also, I really want uncover the true reasons of why I eat non-stop sometimes (it's healthy stuff, but the pattern of eating is not normal, more like a binge, really...). Why can't I stop when I'm full? Why do I eat when I'm nervous or anxious or bored? I know that a large part of my life revolves around found, so I'm working on that as well (i.e. my wedding scrapbook, and my ceramics classes).

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey there!

Always nice to meet a fellow Ottawa-er-blogger-WWer!