Thursday, February 1

Crrrap!

I can't stop eating! For two f**g weeks already! Last week was TOM so I could justify it, but this week... well, there's no excuse! Although it happens to me all the time when I go off schedule, so I shouldn't be that surprized... *sigh*

I'm going to weigh myself on Monday, but I don't want to give up on the rest of this week! I haven't been eating too much of "bad" food, just a lot of food! I had been working out, so it might not show on the scale (I hope!).

And I'm just in such a crappy state overall, I don't know how to shake it off. I have this cold that's lingering over me for weeks now - I'm not "officially" sick, though, just can't breath and my throat starting to hurt a little yesterday, and my lower back also hurt today (WTF?). Yuck! Don't I sound like an eighty-year-old lady? LOL

Next weekend I'm going to Toronto to celebrate my mom's and sister's b-day, so that should be fun (I love going back there!), and then me and my hubby are going to Montreal the next weekend for a romantic getaway! so I really really don't want to be sick! Ginger tea - hear I come!

No comments: