Monday, June 11

So... updates

-> drinking TONS of water - check!
-> going to the gym four times a week - check!
-> walking to and from work - check!
-> working out at lunch two time a week - check!
-> signing up to run a half-marathon (clinic) - check!
-> getting a bike AND roller-blades for hubby, so we can go together - check!
-> getting an assesment from a psychologist, and finding out I don't have an eating disorder - check!
-> not weighing myself and not knowing what my weight is - check!

-> realizing I am LIVING a healthy lifestyle - PRICELESS!!! :)

(sorry, couldn't help myself!)

Of course, I'm not perfect... and everyday is still a struggle (why is chocolate so irresistible??), but I'm trying to concentrate on the positives.

I'm thankfull it's summer and there are so many fun things I can do, instead of being stuck in the gym! I've started running more (my half-marathon clinic starts in two weeks!), and I've taken my bike out for a ride for the first time since last summer! I am going away on my vacation for two weeks, and that makes me a bit anxious... but I'll prepare mentally as well as I can, and will hope for the best!

No comments: