Wednesday, June 27

and now I'm off...

My vacations starts tomorrow!! big yay for me!!
It's almost two and a half weeks long. So so so exited!

Here's my plan on how to control my weight during the vacation:

1. I'm bringing snacks with me. I don't care what everyone else thinks, I feel safe when I know I have food available to me whenever the hunger strikes. It works.

2. Water. Lots of water. Problem - will have to find bathrooms.

3. Journal. (says the girl who doesn't journal regularly while she's home...) All I'm saying, I'll try. It's a plan, at least. I'm not going to count, just write down whatever I eat (because sometimes you forget that you ate!).

4. Try to fit in exercise (a run, at best) whenever I can. I'm bringing my running gear with me (again, I don't care if my family laughs at me), and will try to do at least two long runs a week, or some short ones, we'll see... oh, and I don't care if it rains, I'm running, and that's that.

so that's the plan. Will report back in two and a half weeks time.

ta-ta!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! Thats the exact store I'm talking about... Actually Scott is a group leader in the 5k clinic I'm currently teaching at the same location.

Not to bash, but I'm not a huge fan. The slater location has really went down hill in the last couple of years! Are you running tonight?

marie said...

have tons of fun on your trip!!!!