Tuesday, December 5

Week 3 - I lived!

Well, I had the wisdom teeth out (three of them!) on Thursday, so as far as eating goes, that day went well. And then I kind of blew it on Friday and Saturday (because of the frozen yogourt that I had my DH by on Thursday). Finally, Saturday night I got a hold of the situation, and took that half eaten tub of really yummy coffee-flavoured frozen yogourt, and threw it down the garbage shoot, and went for an hour run on the treadmill (I know, it kind of sounds like a case of binging, but very controlled one at that!). So I've been on track since, and haven't missed one day of workouts!

Now, I really think it's the every-day-one-hour-or-more-workouts that had helped me so far to loose the four pounds (yay! btw), and not the stupid eating plan that they gave me (which I continuously modify, even though my trainer told me that I have to follow it to a "t", if I want to see results). So there. Lesson learned. Work out every day, don't eat chocolate every day, and eat a variety of foods - you'll loose weight.

I know, it's been said before, but when you actually do it yourself, and see that it works, then you get it. The reason I'm kind of surprised that I lost with this "eating plan", is because I'm eating carbs with every meal, even in the evening! (which I like). I thought I couldn't loose when I did that.

On the other hand, I'm kind of scared of admitting any kind of loss, until I hang on to it for a while (hence not posting every day). I'm kind of afraid of "jinxing" it. How silly is that? It just doesn't seem real that the scale had started moving...

The challenge for this week - Christmas party on Thursday at my boss' house! I translate - no control over food (possibly quantity), and possible pressure to eat (I don't want to seem rude). *sigh* Did I tell you that I picked the hardest time of year for this 'six-week commitment'.

No comments: