Tuesday, November 28

Q&A

Here are my answers to Anne's Q&A:

1. Why are you trying to lose weight?

I want to feel good about my body and like what I see when I look in the mirror (which I currently don't).


2. Do you have a reward for yourself once you reach goal?

My reward at the end of my 'six week committment' will be how I look in the pictures (I hate people taking pictures of me for the reasons stated above). Other than that, I will be shopping for new clothes (I really don't have that much to wear, since I'm always hoping to go shopping for a smaller size, and I end up never buying any clothes at all!).


3. What food do you wish had zero calories and zero fat?

Chocolate, of course!


4. As you lose weight, what do you find yourself enjoying more?

I like feeling less self conscious about how I look. (I realize that part of it is all in my head, and no amount of exercise will fix that...). :(


5. What's your new favorite low fat food/treat?

100 cal. popcorn! I love it. Also, yesterday I tried a sugar-free hazelnut flavour shot in my latte, and - OMG - was it ever good!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I don't have many clothes for the same reasons as you...
Maybe if we bought more that fit us now, we would feel better about ourselves?