Friday, November 17

Day 3 - you want me to workout how much?

Well, I was pretty proud of myself yesterday. After lunch I went out in a search of some kind of a treat (I usually have crazy cravings for sweets after lunch), but I didn't take my wallet and limited myself to $3.75. I walked by Star.bucks (mocha latte?), I walked by the convenience store and Sugar.Mountain (Thinsations?), and decided to get a new pack of a wonderful peppermint green tea for only $2.99! I came back to work, and had my tea, and was happy.

The after-dinner time snaking challenge went over just as well - I had my low-cal dinner (I cooked the potatoes for my DH, and didn't even have a half!), and I shared a mango. And that was it!

So today I'm officially starting the "6 week fat loss" program. My PT weighed me - I went up 3lb since a month ago! *eeeeek* But my body fat% went down and I've gained more muscle, and lost some inches (not a lot). So right now I'm officially 148lb. I'm not freaking out too much, because I know I lost fat.

What I'm nervous about is that they gave me an eating plan, where you have to follow it to a 't'. I'm going to really try, that's all I have to say.

Oh, and I have to do cardio for an hour five to six times a week, plus weights four times a week. Obviously I'll loose weight if I workout that much! The question is, after I loose some weight, will I be able to maintain that kind of routine??? hmm....

No comments: