Wednesday, November 15

Day 1 - take two!!!

Okay, I know this is kind of pathetic, but I'm really feeling up to the challenge now. I decided to go with the rediculously expensive "6 week fat-loss program" (which I'm officially starting on Friday). I'm going to be on my best behaviour untill Friday, since I know my trainer will weigh me... and I haven't looked at the scale for maybe, oh I don't know, a month?

These six weeks are going to take me to Christmas (aka four-day-parents-and-in-laws-trying-to-feed-me-to-show-their-love weekend). This is going to be the biggest challenge of them all. I'm going to workout everyday, and say "No, thank you" A LOT.

I think that this will be especially good for me, because I will be constantly accountable to my trainer (we'll workout together three days a week!), and hopefully it'll become a habit.

Don't get me wrong, I know all about "quick fixes" and I'm not really looking for one. I need to do something very different from what I've been doing (in eating and exercise) to see results, and I can't get very motivated if I don't see any.

So, this is officially day one of my committment!

1 comment:

Dee said...

You and I have the same goal in mind! I'm also determined to lose 6lbs by Christmas (6.2lbs to be exact). It doesn't sound like much but it's sure a struggle isn't it?