Thursday, November 2

100 things about me

I don't know if I can come up with 100, but here it goes....

1. Favourite colour: green. :)
2. I have one younger sister.
3. I'm married.
4. I like to think that I'm funny.
5. I can be very stubborn.
6. I like to draw.
7. I want to have a baby more than anything in this world.
8. I can't stand being cold.
9. I'm cold all the time.
10. I love italian (the language), and can understand a little bit.
11. I love Italy.
12. I went to Rome two years ago.
13. I love my husband.
14. I married my first boyfriend.
15. I hope that marriage is forever.
16. I wish I could win the lottery.
17. This year my last childhood dog died.
18. This year my grandmother died.
19. I have a career, and yet I don't know what I want to be.
20. I am bilingual.
21. I love chocolate.
22. I am independant.
23. I'm a bit of a feminist.
24. I procrastinate.
25. I love dance music.
26. I've been to Cuba, and loved it.
27. My cat's name is Lucy.
28. We left our cat with my parents in Toronto.
29. Our wedding was in May.
30. My other dog died last year, May 14.
31. I wish I could be an artist full-time, and make enough money.
32. I wish I had known my other grandfather, he died when I was five.
33. I want to have a baby girl.
34. I want to be a good mother.
35. I want to be a good wife.
36. I don't feel like I am an adult, yet.
37. I want to learn to live in the present.
38. I like to cook.
39. I don't like to repeat what I said.
40. I don't like when people don't understand what I'm saying.
41. I think I'm a good person.
42. But, I'm not always kind.
43. I want to have a better relationship with my mother.
44. I moved to Ottawa for my husband.
45. I'm shy when I meet new people.
46. Sometimes I say things without thinking first.
47. I lack self-discipline.
48. I want to love my body.
49. I love Chirstamas.
50. I started hating people when I worked in retail.
51. I started loving ice-cream when I worked in Laura Secord.
52. Sometimes I'm afraid that I'm not creative enough.
53. I don't like to be alone.
54. I like to run.
55. I ran 10k race in April.
56. I would like to run a marathon, someday.
57. I don't cry easily.
58. I cried (a bit) when I was saying my vows.
59. I was afraid I wouldn't.
60. I love photography.
61. I want to buy a new camera.
62. I'm afraid of death.
63. I'm kind of glad I wasn't there when my grandmother died.
64. I feel guilty about that.
65. I laugh a lot.
66. I like to be silly.
67. I can be possessive sometimes.
68. I don't remember the names of movies, or the names of actors.
69. I don't like it when people talk about movies or actors.
70. Sometimes I feel like I don't belong.
71. I feel like I missed out on 'college life' when I was in university.
72. I wish I didn't have to work while I was studying.
73. I wish I could help my parents, financially.
74. I don't know if I have real friends.
75. I wish I had kept in contact with the people I went to high school with.
76. I hate winter.
77. I would love to have a little house beside some kind of water, with lots of land to plant things.
78. I wish my mom cooked, so that she could pass on some 'family recepies' to me.
79. Sometimes I wish I was more 'girly'.
80. Sometimes I don't care how I look.
81. I know that I would never cheat.
82. Sometimes I'm fascinated by people.
83. It passes.
84. Sometimes I'm afraid that I'm wasting my life.
85. I'm guilty of wanting to know what's going to happen next in my life.
86. I wish my hair was naturally blond.
87. I wish I had blue eyes.
88. I love sunny days.
89. I love to walk by water (river, lake, etc.).
90. I enjoy to eat things that I know are good for me.
91. I love eating things that are not-so-good for me.
92. I drink a lot of water.
93. I wish that I wasn't obsessed about food, and loosing weight.
94. I want to visit the city where I was born.
95. I want to go back to the city where I grew up.
96. Sometimes I wish we hadn't come to Canada.
97. I want to learn how to play piano.
98. Sometimes I wish I was doing something meaningful.
99. I want to feel motivated enough to strive to do something meaningful in my life.
100. I don't think a lot of people really know me.

No comments: