Thursday, January 3

happy new 2008!

I know... it's January 3rd, but Happy New Year anyways!!!

I have big plans for my New Year's resolutions. I actually want to sit down on the weekend and write out my long-term and short term GOALS. So, not just "I want to be a better person next year" thing that I do every year. I think right now is as good a time as any to see what I really want from life and make a plan to make it happen.

In terms of my fitness goals, I'm going to start training for a half marathon again (I'll do the one in Ottawa). I'm still undecided if I want to repeat the Running Room clinic again, or just do it by myself this time. And I'll continue my lunch-time HITT training, since that is working out for me.

I know I have to track my food. I know I do. But I have not done it consistently for so long! The evenings are my downfall. As soon as I get home, I completely forget about it! I don't know if I should put journaling as one of my goals, since I have this feeling that I'm just not going to do it... Aw well, I'll give it a try!

1 comment:

marie said...

YAY!

I am so tempted to do the ING half in the spring too.

You don't need to sign up for the clinic again, just tag along with them at run club.