Tuesday, January 22

ouch and other things

My gluteus maximus is in serious pain today. I did a new variation on the lunges yesterday (see here), and I did it with a 15lb weight in each hand. So today I hurt.

The pain didn't stop me from going to my lunch workout, where I did my circuit training. I feel good (mostly when I sit.. lol).

Today is also Day 5 of my "no more coffee" regime. I'm doing okay, I just wish I was just a bit warmer, so that I wouldn't crave something hot to drink (I really want a tea, but the kettle at work is broken).

Also, I'm soooo hungry today. It seems like some days I'm okay, like yesterday, and some days I could eat everything in site. The funny thing is that I'm not as hungry after my workouts, although, I go into them starving... what's that all about? I'm hoping it means that I'm burning fat! lol :) but I'm not really sure...

DH and I are going to our very first French class tonight! I'm worried about buying food for dinner (I'm usually starving at five o'clock, and ready to eat just about anything in sight), so this morning I made lunches, snacks, AND dinner for myself and DH. I just hope it's going to be enough.

Here's my food for today:

B: 1c kefir, 30gr cereal, 1/2c milk, 1/2 grapefruit
S: carrots, pressed cottage cheese with flaxseeds
L: salad with white beans, 1/2 pita
S: apple
D: tortellini salad (modified from ESBM)

No comments: