Wednesday, October 18

One down, how many to go?

Yesterday was officially the end of my week 1 (since my recommitment and being completely OP). I haven't been journaling since... oh I don't know - forever? And since I started working out with my trainer (I only have her for six sessions, so far), I've written down everything!

My goal is for the next twelve weeks (well, eleven now)
- to journal everything, every day,
- to exercise every day (following the program that I've set out- weights/3 times a week, cardio 4-5/week)
- eat healthy (less sugar)

I don't really want to focus on weight, since my trainer told me that I could look great at 135 - 140lb if I build muscle and loose fat. She actually told me that I don't really have that much to lose, based on my height/age. So my focus should really be muscle toning/building.

I think this is a better goal than weight. I get all obsessed about the numbers, and then go and subotage myself, when I get close to goal! It has happened more than once (I've been on WW for about five-six years, off and on).

And I can't think of it as a temorary workout thing. This should become a habit.

I found the time in the day that works for me (early morning), so I have no excuse to not exercise.

This past week had been great. I went to the gym every morning (I even went for a run when I was in Toronto!). I had time to cook dinner at night, and didn't have to stress about how I'm not going to the gym... And I feel great (a bit sore, but great). If I want to eat something extra, I can.

So, week two - here I come!

No comments: