Wednesday, October 4

Some thoughts on life...



What do you need to be happy?

Money? Love? Children? I don't know. I think it varies day by day. Sometimes, I think, you don't realize that you are happy, but you are.

I think I should learn to be content with what I have. Sometimes I think life couldn't get any better, and I'm afraid that something is going to happen, and upsets this balance. On other days I think I need so much more - more money, more time, kids.

I think that I should finally print out my wedding pictures, and make that scrapbook that I wanted. Problem is - I'm such a perfectionist (in some things). And the job is so overwelmingly big, I don't know where to start... so I don't. I should go home today, and pick up that CD, and make a goal of editing 20 pictures, printing them out, and start the scrapbook this weekend!

No comments: