Thursday, October 26

Week 3

well, week two ended kind of bad. TOM starts tomorrow, and I've been feeling like crap (and really hungry, I can eat almost anything!).

Yesterday I wanted to get some chocolate, and went and got TWO cadbury thins, and ater them! WTF??!! I'm having cramps and I don't care. At least I went to the gym.

I'm going to Toronto again, next weekend. Really looking forward to meeting up with my friends (some gals that I used to work with). They are so great... I even had a dream about seeing them tonight!

I've come to accept that I'm not liking Ottawa all that much. There's just nothing to do, the food is rediculously expensive (downtown), and my family is not here. :(

makes me sad...

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi :)

Thanks for the encouraging comment.
Welcome to Ottawa. Things will get better I promise. Why did you move here. I can imagine it's not easy moving to a new city.

You can email me if you feel like chatting. It's on my blog.

Anne