Wednesday, February 20

Busy Wednesday

I'm glad it's a short week! I'm kind of busy at work, which means that the time goes by faster... which is good. :) And this also means that I need to make this post a quick one!

Yesterday I was in some kind of funk... I had a major migraine on Monday, so I went to sleep at 8:30pm, woke up yesterday at 7am, and was sleepy and tired all day! I have no idea what was that all about, because I feel fine today. I spent Monday morning working out while doing laundry - the ultimate multitasking exercise! But it was way too hot in the exercise room, and that's why I think I got that headache.

Eating-wise I've been doing okay. I was totally surprised at how good my lunch was today. I prepared some tofu in the morning, and took a stalk of broccoli with me (I was running kind of late at that point). I cut up the broccoli and steamed it in the microwave. I didn't expect it to be good... but it was! Just plain, old broccoli, and nothing else, not even salt!

I do have to confess that I gave in a bit on those valentine's chocolates in the office... I had three hearts, but they were very small, and plain (no filling). I'm actually happy that I had them, they'd been taunting me for a while. I'm also happy that I didn't eat and eat, but only had enough, and stopped. That's major progress for me! :)

Food for today:

B: oatmeal with blueberries and flaxseeds
S: carrots with hummus
L: tofu, chickpeas and broccoli, apple
S: banana
D: calf liver w 2sm potatoes, green salad

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Its ok to have a treat every once in a while - good job only eating a few! :)