Thursday, February 14

it's almost friday

Happy Valentines Day!

I was busy at work today, plus the internet was down... so, no blogs for me! Life is so boring without internet! :)

Well, my hubby gave me G.odiva chocolates yesterday as a val. gift. It's a small box, and I had two truffles yesterday. I only have two more left! I'm all about quality, not quantity! :) Hopefully this will not set me back too much, though! (I didn't even touch the cheap-o val. chocolates at the office, because I know that at home I have two perfectly yummy gorgeous truffles waiting for me!).

I had a weight training session at lunch today. I went up to 50lbs on the squat (I do the one where you stand under a racked barbell, this way I can lift more... I think). The weight room was kind of busy. The funny thing was that the radio station that was on played valentine's day tunes, like really cheesy love songs, and the room was full of guys that were lifting weights, and two women - my co-worker and I. I guess the guys didn't change the music for us... LOL :) although I would've preferred something else...

My hubby and I have our night class tonight (French), so no valentine's dinner for us... but it's all good, at least we are together! (and French is a romantic language, right? if only we could speak it!).

Food for today is:

B: oatmeal: bluberries, 1tsp peanut butter, flax seeds
S: almonds, pear
L + D: 1/2c chickpeas, wheat berries, veggies, crab sticks - all mixed into a "salad" (I'm eating this for my lunch and dinner)
S: mango juice + hemp protein powder

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Lol, your outlook on French class is cute.
We are spending our evening at dance class so the same theme applies!
Have fun tonight!