Friday, February 29

TGIF!

So glad this week is over!! I was in a total funk since last Saturday - couldn't get enough sleep, was tired, hungry. I foresee a lot more sleep this weekend!

We had a mid-term exam in our French class yesterday. I was so stressed about it, and now I'm so glad it's done! I think I did okay (not that it matters really... how am I going to show my marks?? LOL).

I forgot to do a weigh-in today. I guess I'll do it tomorrow. I don't think anything has changed.

I know what I have to do... I'm pretty sure that I have to eat less. I guess I just don't know how I can manage that! I get so hungry when I workout this hard... but then it looks like I'm not burning the fat layer. I can see that there's more muscle, and maybe that's why the scale is not moving, but it's very frustrating. Why does this have to be so hard, such a constant struggle?

Anyhow... I will take pictures tomorrow and post them over the weekend.
Later!

No comments: